By day, I’m a Product Manager. I’m fascinated by the intersection of real human problems and responsible technology.
I was lucky to be a part of the Minerva Schools founding team and co-created the Minerva Active Learning Forum.
And now, happily, I’m part of Google Cloud.
In my free time, I think about the future and write stories.
Writing fiction is a gateway to exploration. This is a new thing for me, but I’ll be publishing them here soon.
- Tailored: A meditation on ambition – Coming soon
- Telling numbers & other points of view – Coming soon
On the side, I toy around with human/computer interaction through code.
I’m particularly interested in our current moment in history and in speculative fiction. I don’t think I’m alone in that.
Some past favorites from my bookshelf:
- Bone Clocks, David Mitchell
- The Great Believers, Rebecca Makkai
- Story of Your Life, Ted Chiang
- A Little Life, Hanya Yanagihara
- Sapiens, Yuval Noah Harari
- The Ghost Map, Steven Johnson